Coral Reef Juice Money Back Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
1. Coral Reef Juice Co. is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) of the Coral Reef Juice Money Back Guarantee (the “Offer”).
2. To be eligible to participate in the Offer, you must: (i) purchase one (1) Coral Reef Juice Co. 52oz. Orange Juice (sku 00016300133102), (the “Product”) at participating retailers in the 50 United States or Washington D.C. (where they have stores), beginning February 15, 2021 through April 15, 2021 (“Offer Period”); (ii) be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or Washington D.C.; and (iii) be the age of majority in your state/territory of residence (18 years of age or older in most states, 19 or older if you reside in AL or NE, 21 and older if you reside in MS).
3. If you do not love your Product, you must do the following to participate in the Offer:
a. On a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper, clearly and legibly hand print your valid name, U.S. street address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, and reason for dissatisfaction (the “Claim Form”).
b. Send the completed Claim Form, along with the original itemized, store-identified, dated cash register receipt from your purchase (dated during the Offer Period), with the purchase price and Product circled (the “Receipt”) to:
Coral Reef Juice Money Back Guarantee,
c/o Coral Reef Juice Co.
PO Box 1111
Lake Wales, FL 33859
Refund Submissions must be received by June 15, 2021.
Your Claim Form and Receipt, when completed and submitted as instructed above, will constitute your (“Refund Submission”).
4. Once the Refund Submission has been received, verified and processed by Sponsor, your itemized purchase price indicated on your receipt will be refunded, in the form of a check, up to $4.99 for Orange Juice. Refunds will be made for exact Product purchase price (up to $4.99 for Orange Juice, regardless of sales tax and any coupons used, if applicable). If the Receipt is illegible, or does not have the Product purchase price clearly circled, or is otherwise deemed non-compliant, then a refund will NOT be issued. Refunds will be mailed within six (6) to eight (8) weeks from the date of receipt and verification of valid Refund Submission.
5. Participation in this Offer is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
a. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise advised.
b. LIMIT ONE REFUND SUBMISSION PER NAME/ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Duplicate or photocopied Refund Submissions will not be honored or acknowledged.
c. The Offer is valid only in the 50 United States and Washington D.C.
d. Product purchased before or after the Offer Period is not eligible for the Offer. The purchase date is determined by date printed on Receipt.
e. Only actual purchasers of the Product may participate in the Offer.
f. Offer not valid for groups, clubs or organizations, employees of Sponsor, its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, supplier, distributors, agencies, or the fulfillment company or their respective suppliers and/or distributors, and their respective employees.
g. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate and this Offer may not be published in any refunding magazine, website, or elsewhere without Sponsor’s written permission.
h. Refund Submissions that: are from Post Office Boxes or commercial addresses; contain invalid, undeliverable or non-U.S. mailing addresses; are incomplete or illegible; or are deemed invalid, based on these Terms and Conditions, will be rejected and will not be honored, acknowledged or returned.
i. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in connection with this Offer, or for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, non-delivered or postage due mail. Refund Submissions must include all components listed in Section 3 above.
j. Refund Submission rights cannot be assigned or transferred and the Offer is void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where restricted or prohibited by law.
k. Refund Submissions become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Keep copies of all materials submitted.
6. Fraudulent Refund Submissions and/or use of multiple addresses to obtain multiple Refund Submissions could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC Sections 1341 & 1342). Sponsor reserves the right to substantiate Refund Submissions and request additional identification and/or documentation.
7. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. The Sponsor reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions without notice, to modify, reschedule or terminate the Offer or to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of the Offer at its discretion.